Posts Tagged ‘boots’
Get Ready for Winter with Special Edition Birkenstock Shoes and Boots
If you order now you can save 5% on these rare boots and shoes. The Dundee normally retails for $174.99, but is now $166.24. Maine retails for $159.99 and now is only $151.99. As always, shipping is FREE at Happy Feet Plus.
Remember quantities are limited so once they’re gone, they’re gone. Hurry and get yours today.
Who better to comment on the quality and comfort of Finn Comfort footwear than our loyal customers?
Here are just a few of the hundreds of happy customers who have taken time to supply us with comments about Finn Comfort footwear. We really appreciate the positive feedback not only about our website and our customer service, but especially about the products we represent.
Right now we are featuring all of our Finn Comfort products – boots, shoes, sandals, clogs and footbeds – at great savings.
Click Here to view all of our Finn Comfort items. Enjoy the savings!
- Several year ago I suffered with plantar faciitis. After cortizone injections offered no relief, I turned to FC sandals (Orb). To my amazement w/in a month or so I felt 95% better. Just recently, I started having issues with pain in the ball of my foot. Once again I have turned to FC. As long as I have them on, I experience NO PAIN. I am certain it will be a matter of time and my problem will be 100% alleviated. True they are expensive, but hands down it is a far less expensive course than surgery!
- The name says it all. I had foot surgery soon after receiving my order. I’m in my second week of recovery and these shoes (Jamaica) offer unforgettable comfort, on both feet.
- Have worn this style (Vaasa) for over 30 years and still love it!
- Fit was perfect. I like being able to adjust the straps when my feet swell. Sizing was accurate. I found the shoe (Jamiaca) I was looking for very easily. Check out was easy as well. The price was better than any other website.
- Your website is by far the best source for Finn Comfort shoes! I have been wearing Finn Comfort Shoes for over 20 years. Nothing else compares. Size 46 always fits from the first day. As a bonus your prices are the lowest available.
- This is the most comfortable pair of shoes (Vaasa) I have ever had. I feel I can walk fore ever in these shoes and I have. No other shoe comes close for a everyday shoe, Don’t miss this one.
- This is my sixth pair of Finns (Jamaica). They are one of the few shoes that will fit my high arch and let me adjust the pressure across my bunions. Thank you for carrying this brand.
- I like these shoes (Orb) very much. In three weeks my plantar fasciitis has improved dramatically- one foot is nearly back to normal and the other is about 75% better. I plan to buy Finn shoes for most all of my needs in the future. Fit is good, but I am between 38 and 39- 38 just barely long enough with thin socks; 39 a little big without thicker socks- so I went with the 38 and thin socks.