Archive for January, 2012
Yes, I’m a guy and I like clogs.
Prior to working at Happy Feet Plus I would not even thought about wearing a pair of clogs. No, I came from the corporate world complete with wingtips and button-down collars. Little did I realize how much my feet were crying out for help.
Being jammed into “fashionable” shoes were making all the little piggies packed much too tightly together. They wanted, and needed, room to stretch out and breathe. My first clogs were Tatami Oklahomas. (Now they have been moved to the Footprints brand as Antwerpens.) OK, so they looked a bit like duck feet with the wide toe box, but they were just what my feet needed.
With room to spread out and relax my feet good happier and the aches and pains went away. So I tried another style of clog – the Alton from Footprints. This clog has a great boot look to it. I wear them with jeans all of the time. The back is just high enough to help keep it in place but low enough to still have the clog open feel to it.
If you’re have feet pain and your closet is full of narrow-toed tie shoes you might want to try a nice pair of clogs. You never know you might just start a fashion trend in your office.
One clog that I personally have not owned, but we sure sell a lot of, is the Birkenstock Boston. This would be a great way for you to get into a top-quality clog at a great price. All leather and suede Birkenstock Boston Clogs are $30 off regular price.
Who better to comment on the quality and comfort of Finn Comfort footwear than our loyal customers?
Here are just a few of the hundreds of happy customers who have taken time to supply us with comments about Finn Comfort footwear. We really appreciate the positive feedback not only about our website and our customer service, but especially about the products we represent.
Right now we are featuring all of our Finn Comfort products – boots, shoes, sandals, clogs and footbeds – at great savings.
Click Here to view all of our Finn Comfort items. Enjoy the savings!
- Several year ago I suffered with plantar faciitis. After cortizone injections offered no relief, I turned to FC sandals (Orb). To my amazement w/in a month or so I felt 95% better. Just recently, I started having issues with pain in the ball of my foot. Once again I have turned to FC. As long as I have them on, I experience NO PAIN. I am certain it will be a matter of time and my problem will be 100% alleviated. True they are expensive, but hands down it is a far less expensive course than surgery!
- The name says it all. I had foot surgery soon after receiving my order. I’m in my second week of recovery and these shoes (Jamaica) offer unforgettable comfort, on both feet.
- Have worn this style (Vaasa) for over 30 years and still love it!
- Fit was perfect. I like being able to adjust the straps when my feet swell. Sizing was accurate. I found the shoe (Jamiaca) I was looking for very easily. Check out was easy as well. The price was better than any other website.
- Your website is by far the best source for Finn Comfort shoes! I have been wearing Finn Comfort Shoes for over 20 years. Nothing else compares. Size 46 always fits from the first day. As a bonus your prices are the lowest available.
- This is the most comfortable pair of shoes (Vaasa) I have ever had. I feel I can walk fore ever in these shoes and I have. No other shoe comes close for a everyday shoe, Don’t miss this one.
- This is my sixth pair of Finns (Jamaica). They are one of the few shoes that will fit my high arch and let me adjust the pressure across my bunions. Thank you for carrying this brand.
- I like these shoes (Orb) very much. In three weeks my plantar fasciitis has improved dramatically- one foot is nearly back to normal and the other is about 75% better. I plan to buy Finn shoes for most all of my needs in the future. Fit is good, but I am between 38 and 39- 38 just barely long enough with thin socks; 39 a little big without thicker socks- so I went with the 38 and thin socks.
When I say “Classic Skipper” is this the first image that comes to your mind? Perhaps, but I’m thinking more along the lines of the Birki’s Classic Skipper Clog.
The Birki’s Classic Skipper does remind me of a shoe that either The Skipper or Gilligan might wear on that tropical isle. It’s a casual and comfortable clog that would look good with Gilligan’s jeans or The Skipper’s khakis. And the others? Yes, they too would look dashing in their very own Classic Skipper Clogs.
The Classic Skipper Clog comes in either nubuck leather or a heavy canvas. Both feature Birki’s Soft Base Sole that provides an extra layer of cushioned comfort between the black EVA sole and the cork footbed. Does it feel like you’re walking on a sandy beach? Maybe not, but it sure is soft and easy on your feet.
The gray nubuck Classic Skipper can be yours for only $99.99, a savings of $40. The mocha canvas Classic Skipper is also a great buy at only $89.99, an awesome $30 savings. This is a limited time offer, so get yours today.